community manager Tomorrowland NFT
over de functie
We are creating a next level Tomorrowland community and festival experience, powered by web3 technologies. To realize this, we are looking for a Community Manager who can lead our community, drive engagement and interaction through Tomorrowland NFT social media channels, and run events and giveaways for our NFT holders. You will manage this community and work closely with the Tomorrowland team, and our external partners. You report to the product manager of Tomorrowland NFT.
- You eagerly keep up with the latest trends in music, crypto, and NFTs to ensure your content is relevant and deeply engaging to the Tomorrowland NFT audience
- You're a digital storyteller and brings a passion to connect the NFT community to Tomorrowland, and serves as a voice of Tomorrowland NFT to holders
- Own and manage community and holder facing communications, inclusive of Community updates on Discord, Twitter, and other social platforms
- You will be responsible for executing community engagement efforts on all social channels; including NFT launches, giveaways, events, partnerships, and more
- Track and advance social media or community related issues in an expeditious manner to internal partners
- Work closely with product, PR, and marketing teams on unified and timed messaging to community of players
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- You have a relevant Bachelor degree in marketing or PR.
- You have at least 1 year experience in crypto or NFT related marketing, PR, or community management.
- You are an excellent, confident communicator (both written and oral), and able to perform under healthy pressure.
- You are driven to deliver, and have a keen eye for detail.
- You have a strong affinity to the Tomorrowland brand.
- You are fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English
To be considered for this position it is crucial that you have knowledge of the following languages
Read C2 Proficiency
Write C2 Proficiency
Speak C2 Proficiency
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE IN YEARS
1 or more years
A unique company culture where our teams make THE difference.